Chasing M2 Robotic Arm
- Robotic Gripper Arm
- Easily Mounts to M2 Underwater Drone
- Claw Opens 4.7"
- 6.6 Pounds Gripping Power
Easily attached to the Chasing M2 Underwater ROV, this Robotic Arm can be used to retrieve items, collect samples, etc. as deep as 328'. The claw opens to 4.7" wide in 1.5 seconds, and the arm has a gripping force of up to 6.6 pounds and a dragging force of 26.4 pounds—greatly expanding the potential for underwater activity with your M2 drone. You can adjust the grip and drag force with the same app you use to control the drone itself. The arm weighs less than 2 ounces underwater, so its effect on the buoyancy of the drone is minimal.
- Suitable for collecting underwater samples and retrieving objects
- Simple installation and removal
- Depth-rated 328''
- Opens 4.7" wide in 1.5 seconds
- Gripping force of up to 6.6 pounds, dragging force of 26.4 pounds
- Aluminum construction
In the Box
- CHASING Robotic Arm for M2 Underwater ROV
- Limited 6-Month Warranty
|Depth Rating||328' / 100 m|
|Gripping Force||Max: 6.6 lb / 3 kg|
|Drag Force||26.5 lb / 12 kg|
|Grip Range||4.7" / 120 cm|
|Dimensions||18.1 x 1.3" / 46.0 x 3.4 com|
|Weight||In Air: 13 oz / 370 g
In Water: 1.8 oz / 50 g