EVO II Pro 1” 6k Gimbal Camera
The Autel Robotics EVO II Pro camera has a 1-inch CMOS sensor with a 28mm lens. 6K resolution, 8x zoom Max 4x lossless, adjustable aperture of f/2.8 – f/11.
Autel EVO II Pro Gimbal Camera Specs
- Sensor: Sony IMX383 1” COMS Sensor
- Effective Pixels: 20 Million
- Aperture: f/2.8 - f/11
- ISO Range: Video: 100 - 6400 Photo:100 - 12800
- Max Resolution: Stills: 5472*3648 Video: 5472*3076
- Format: MOV/MP4
- Digital Zoom: 1 ~ 8X (Max. 4x lossless)
- Codec: H.264/H.265
- HDR Support: Defog,10-Bit Log
- AF Support: Histogram
Compatibility: EVO II
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the clarity of the camera, especially in low light conditions. Makes the Autel Evo II a beast and can't tell you how much I love the single Airframe with detachable camera's. Takes a matter of a couple of minutes done, same batteries, case, and mount. Think of the money you save. Now if we could get the filter manufacturers to catch up the world would be a better place.