Zenmuse P1 Full-Frame Aerial Surveying
Available Early 2021
Efficiency through Flexible Full-frame Photogrammetry
The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
Accuracy without GCPs
3 cm horizontally / 5 cm vertically 
3 km2 covered in a single flight 
45 MP Full-frame Sensor
3-axis Stabilized Gimbal
Smart Oblique Capture
Global Mechanical Shutter 
Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
Synchronization at the microsecond level
Your Go-to Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 km2  in a single flight.
Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimeter-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
Efficiency to Cover It All
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture It All
Multiple Fixed-Focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter , Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Work Smart, Work Fast
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2  in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
Smart Data Management
Your mission data management - streamlined.
Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files.
The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.
Fieldwork Report 
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
A Mission Mode for Any Scenario
2D Orthomosaic Mission
Generate orthomosaics without GCPs using the P1, perfect for medium to large-area operations.
3D Oblique Mission
Effortlessly acquire oblique images from multiple angles that meet 3D modeling requirements across industries such as urban planning and centimeter-level accurate cadastral surveys to serve 3D reality models and smart city planning.
Detailed Modeling Mission
Acquire ultra-high resolution image data of vertical or slanted surfaces from a safe distance that faithfully recreates fine textures, structures, and features, for detailed reconstructions, geological surveys, heritage site conservation, hydraulic engineering, and more.
Real-time Mapping Mission
Gather geographic information of large areas in real-time using DJI Terra so that teams can make crucial decisions quickly on site.
Capture data that meet the 1:500 scale accuracy requirements without GCPs.
Quickly generate centimeter-level accurate 3D reality models.
AEC and Surveying
Manage the full project lifecycle with 2D and 3D drone data.
Natural Resource Management
Measure, classify, or determine the ownership of water bodies and forests.
Safely gather millimeter-level accurate aerial data of geological hazard sites.
Disaster Site Modeling
Gain real-time overviews of vast disaster-struck areas to help teams make critical decisions.
 Using Mapping Mission at a GSD of 3 cm, with an 75% front overlap rate and a 55% side overlap rate.
 At a GSD of 3 cm, with an 75% front overlap rate and a 55% side overlap rate.
 The global shutter is achieved with a central leaf shutter.
 Using Smart Oblique Capture at a GSD of 3 cm, with an 80% front overlap rate and a 60% side overlap rate.
 Area mapped: 1.5 km2, flight altitude: 200 m
 Area mapped: 0.5 km2, flight altitude: 200 m
 Support coming soon.
- Product NameL Zenmuse P1
- Dimensions: 198×166×129 mm
- Weight: Approx. 787 g
- Power: 13 W
- IP Rating: IP4X
- Supported Aircraft: Matrice 300 RTK
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Absolute Accuracy: Horizontal: 3 cm, Vertical: 5 cm *
* Using Mapping Mission at a GSD of 3 cm and flight speed of 15 m/s, with an 75% front overlap rate and a 55% side overlap rate.
- Sensor size (Still): 35.9×24 mm (Full frame)
- Sensor size (Max video recording area): 34×19 mm
- Effective Pixels: 45MP
- Pixel size: 4.4 μm
- Supported Lenses
- DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 84°
- DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 63.5°
- DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter), FOV 46.8°
- Supported SD Cards
- SD: UHS-1 rating or above; Max capacity: 128 GB
- Storage Files
- Photo / GNSS Raw Observation Data/ Image Log File
- Photo Size
- 3:2 (8192×5460)
- Operation Modes
- Minimum photo interval
- 0.7 s
- Shutter Speed
- Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/2000-1/8 s
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000-8 s
- Aperture Range
- ISO Range
- Photo: 100-25600
- Video: 100-3200
- Video Format
- Video Resolution
- 16:9 (3840×2160)
- Frame Rate
- Stabilized System
- 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
- Angular Vibration Range
- Detachable DJI SKYPORT
- Mechanical Range
- Tilt: -125° to +40°
- Roll: -55° to +55°
- Pan: ±320°