Zenmuse L1 Lidar & RGB
- AVAILABLE EARLY 2021
A Lidar + RGB Solution for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
- Integrates a Lidar module, an RGB camera, and a high-accuracy IMU
- High Efficiency 2 km2 covered in a single flight 
- High Accuracy
- Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm /
- Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm 
- Point Rate
- 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns 
- Detection Range
- 450 m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx)
- P44 Ingress Protection Level
- Point Cloud LiveView
Digitize without Compromise
Generate true-color point cloud models in real-time, or acquire 2 km2 of point cloud data in a single flight  using the Livox frame Lidar module with a 70° FOV and a visible light camera with a 1-inch sensor.
Render centimeter-accurate reconstructions thanks to the high-accuracy IMU, a vision sensor for positioning accuracy, and the incorporation of GNSS data.
Ready When You Are
The IP44 rating allows the L1 to be operated in rainy or foggy environments. The Lidar module’s active scanning method enables you to fly at night.
Visualize Data as You Fly
Livox Lidar Module
- Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns 
- Line Scan Mode and Non-repetitive Scan Mode
Everything in View
- 1-inch CMOS
- Mechanical Shutter
Accurate Details at Your Disposal
- Accuracy: 0.025° (roll/pitch) / 0.08° (yaw)
- Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
Recreate the World in 3D Point Clouds
Point Cloud LiveView
Real-time point clouds provide immediate insights onsite, so operators are informed to make critical decisions quickly.
You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking point cloud data immediately after each flight.
Measurement and Annotation
Acquire and communicate critical dimensions on the point cloud model using measurements and annotations.
DJI Terra fuses the IMU and GNSS data for point cloud and visible light calculations, in addition to conducting POS data calculations so you can effortlessly generate reconstructed models and accuracy reports.
Quickly generate topographic maps using accurate digital elevation models.
AEC and Surveying
Manage the full project lifecycle using highly accurate point clouds and 3D models.
Any time of the day, gather critical insights in real-time using true-color point clouds.
Gain situational awareness and forensic intel in real-time to make informed decisions on site.
Energy and Infrastructure
Model sparse or complex structures in detail to manage them efficiently and safely.
Agriculture and Forestry Management
Gain insight into vegetation density, area, stock volume, canopy width, and growth trends.
 Over 30 minutes, at a speed of 10m/s, a flight altitude of 100 m, with a side overlap rate of 20%, point cloud density > 200 points/m2.
 Flight altitude: 50 m
 In operations with two or three returns, the point rate is 480,000 pts/s
- Product Name: Zenmuse L1
- Dimensions: 152×110×169 mm
- Weight: Approx. 900 g
- Power: 30 W
- IP Rating: IP44
- Supported Aircraft: Matrice 300 RTK
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- 450 m @ 80% reflectivity, 0 klx;
- 190 m @ 10% reflectivity, 100 klx
- Single return: 240,000 pts/s;
- Multiple return: 480,000 pts/s
- System Accuracy
- Horizontal: 10 cm @ 50 m;
- Vertical: 5 cm @ 50 m
Real-time Point Cloud Coloring Modes
- True color; coloring by reflectivity; coloring by elevation
- 3 cm @ 100 m
Maximum Returns Supported
- Repetitive line scan mode
- Non-repetitive petal scan mode
- Repetitive line scan: 70.4°×4.5°
- Non-repetitive scan: 70.4°×77.2°
- Class 1
Inertial Navigation System
IMU Update Frequency
- 200 Hz
- ±8 g
Angular Velocity Meter Range
- ±2000 dps
- Real-time: 0.18°
- Post-processing: 0.08°
Pitch / Roll Accuracy
- Real-time: 0.03°
- Post-processing: 0.025°
Auxiliary Positioning Vision Sensor
RGB Mapping Camera
- 1 inch
- 20 MP
- 4864×3648 (4:3)
- 5472×3648 (3:2)
- 8.8 mm / 24 mm (Equivalent)
- Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/2000 - 8 s
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000 - 8 s
- 100 – 3200 (Auto)
- 100 – 6400 (Manual)
- 100 - 3200 (Auto)
- 100 - 12800 (Manual)
- f/2.8 - f/11
- 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
Angular Vibration Range
- Detachable DJI SKYPORT
- Tilt: -120° to +30°
- Pan: ±320°
Raw Data Storage
- Point cloud data storage
Point Cloud Data Storage
- Real-time modeling data storage
Supported microSD Cards
- Class 10 or UHS-1 rating or above
- Max capacity: 256 GB
- DJI Terra
- DJI Terra supports exporting standard format point cloud models:
- Point cloud format: PNTS/LAS/PLY/PCD/S3MB format
- Reconstruction model format: B3DM/OSGB/PLY/OBJ/S3MB format