- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
DJI Phantom 4
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun >
Sense and Avoid
We all use our eyes to see, and for the first time the Phantom 4 does too. Two small forward facing cameras give it its own pair of eyes and an ability to not only see but react. In normal flight modes if it sees an obstacle coming close it will stop. In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return Home modes it will fly around or over the obstacle, or come to a gentle stop to avoid a collision. It also gives you an audible and visual warning so you always know what is happening to the Phantom.
Fly with Touch
The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly mode, all you have to do is tap on the screen of your smartphone or tablet and it will begin to fly in that direction. To change the direction of flight, you can simply tap the screen to fly anywhere. At any point if it sees an obstacle along the way it will either avoid it or come to a gentle stop.
ActiveTrack technology uses an advanced combination of computer vision, object recognition and machine learning to allow the Phantom 4 to genuinely see for itself. To follow a person, just tap on them and they will be recognized. For any other subject all you need to do is mark them on your device and they will stay in the frame. If your subject turns, the camera recognizes it and will keep on following. When following, you can also circle the subject as they move. If the Phantom loses track of your subject it will stop and hover until they reappear. Once they do, tracking will begin again with no extra commands from you. The entire time that ActiveTrack is running, obstacle avoidance is too, so you can trust your Phantom to get you the shot you want.
Smart Return Home
Smart Return Home means you can fly worry free even if you go out of sight, lose your control signal, or simply want to fly back without controlling the Phantom yourself. When Return to Home is triggered, the Phantom 4 will constantly scan its flight path for obstacles and adjust its flight to go over or around any obstacles between it and you. You can watch its progress on camera during its return, so you can also take control at any point to keep flying or to bring it home by a different route. At the same time, it is constantly analyzing battery power and estimated flight time based on your flight patterns. If you fly beyond the Phantom's calculated range, it will automatically trigger Return Home and make its way back to you.
• Advanced aerodynamics and stability
• New Sport mode accelerates the Phantom 4 to 45mph (72kmh). Active braking has been enhanced in tandem, so that you can fly with confidence no matter the speed
• Fly up to 28 minutes with a larger Intelligent Battery and high efficiency motors
• Optimized modes let you customize your flight, whether you want satellite positioning and intelligent moves, smooth flowing footage, or high speed
• A new core structure built from a custom developed composite material reduces weight while increasing rigidity, providing more agility and control in flight
• Compatible with DJI's SDK
• Shoot sharp, clean video in up to 4K at 30fps and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion
• Support 12 megapixel photos and the Adobe DNG RAW format, give you the power to personalize and customize your photos in post-production
• Advanced gimbal keeps the camera flat no matter how the Phantom 4 tilts and leans during flight. It also smooths out vibrations and small movements to create professionally smooth video
• Professional video color profiles are available to help you get the look you want easily
• Advanced lens design eliminates fisheye distortion, giving you a more natural view of the world, reduces chromatic aberration, increases corner sharpness and also reduces hyperfocal length to one meter
• Fly with touch. In TapFly mode, simply tap on the live view on your smart device screen to send it flying in that direction. With Obstacle Avoidance switched on, you can watch it fly without worry
• Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required
• If you ever need to trigger Return to Home, you can rely on the Phantom 4 to come back to you safely. It also prevents you from flying too far for your battery life, taking the worry out of flying
• Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active obstacle avoidance
• The Phantom 4 connects to up to 24 satellites simultaneously so that it knows exactly where it is and what you want to do making outdoor flight easy. Indoors this experience is replicated using advanced Vision Positioning systems
• The Phantom 4 automatically logs and remembers the details of every flight you take so you can check back on previous flights, share flights with friends or just keep track of your own flights
• Fly up to 3.1Miles (5.1Km) with complete control through sensitive and customizable control sticks. Use dedicated buttons for photo capture and video recording as if you were holding the camera in your hands
• See what the camera sees in 720p HD from up to 3.1 miles (5Km) away with the Phantom 4-Ãs integrated HD video downlink, so you can frame up your shot from afar with perfect precision
• All the controls on the Phantom 4 can be completely customized to match your flying style, from control stick sensitivity to the functionality of dedicated buttons.
DJI Phantom 4 Features
- Sense and Avoid: Two small forward facing cameras give the Phantom 4 its own pair of eyes and an ability to not only see but react.
- Fly with Touch: The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly mode, all you have to do is tap onthe screen of your smartphone or tablet and it will begin to fly in that direction.
- Visual Tracking: ActiveTrack technology uses an advanced combination of computer vision, object recognition and machine learning to allow the Phantom 4 to genuinely see for itself.
- Smart Return Home: Smart Return Home means you can fly worry free even if you go out of sight, loseyour control signal, or simply want to fly back without controlling the Phantom yourself.
|Max Ascent Speed||13.4 MPH|
|Max Descent Speed||8.9 MPH|
|Max Forward Speed||45 MPH|
|Max Ceiling||400 ft. (Electronically Limited)|
|Max Flight Time||28 min.|
|Operating Temp||32° to 104°F|
|Satellite Systems||GPS & GLONASS|
|Obstacle Sensory Range||2 to 49 ft.|
|Gimbal Control Range||-90° to +30° Pitch|
|Stock Lens / Fixed-R||94° / 4.35MM|
|Max Image Size||4000x3000|
|Max Video Size||4096x2160|
|Max Video Bitrate||60 Mbps|
|File Systems||FAT32, exFAT|
|Photo Formats||JPEG, DNG|
|Video Formats||MP4, MOV, MPEG|
|Charger Specs||17.4v, 100w|
|Remote Frequency||2.400-2.483 GHz|
|Max Transmission Range||3.1 mi.|
|Battery Model||Intelligent Flight PH4|
|Battery Specs||5,350 mAh, 15.2v|