Inspire V2.0 FLIR Thermal Kit 640 Vue PRO
DJI’s most advanced technology comes together in the Inspire 1 V2.0, an easy to use, all-in-one flying platform that empowers you to create the unforgettable. Never before has such power been put into a ready-to-fly system that anyone can fly.
A stable two-axis gimbal for the FLIR Vue Pro that also includes a lightweight, daytime camera. Operators can toggle between the video feeds from each camera.
- Specially designed for all models of the FLIR VUE Pro
- 720 HD E/O camera with SD card for on board recording
- Second radio that just controls the gimbal/camera.
- Video feed displayed via the DJI GO App
DJI Inspire 1 v2.0
- New propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
INTEGRATED THERMAL CAMERA
The camera on the Drone-Works is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/60 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom Drone-works gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
See the unseen. FLIR cameras reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
The can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the Inspire 1 sees.