Drone-Works PRO Roof Inspection Package
Request a quote by calling (607) 239-9119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Drone-Works PRO Roof Inspection Package is a complete, Ready-to-Deploy package specifically configured for commercial and Roof Inspector applications. This package is built around the new DJI M200 platform which offers object avoidance, longer flight times, and other advanced features ideal for inspection purposes (see below for more detailed specs).
The Drone-Works PRO Roof Inspection Package includes an X4S high-resolution daytime camera that is capable of taking 20 megapixel still images. When combined with a Drone Deploy software package, the images from the X4S can create various commercial-grade deliverables, such as 3D models, elevation layers, volumetric measurements, shapefiles, etc. The X4S is also capable of recording high-resolution 4K video.
The package also includes a Zenmuse XT 640x512 30Hz 13mm Advanced Radiometric thermal imaging sensor for high-resolution thermal analysis. With the higher pixel count and field of view provided by the 13mm lens this has been the most popular XT model amongst our commercial inspection clients.
The Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Radiometric with build in RGB camera can be included in this package. The DJI Zenmuse XT2 allows for color and thermal data at the same time.
The Drone-Works PRO Roof Inspection Package includes all the necessary equipment for immediate field operations. We provide the latest firmware updates and training to get your new tool working now!
The Drone-Works PRO Roof Inspection Package includes the following items.
Additions/subtractions are welcome.
- DJI M200 Quadcopter (includes aircraft body, remote controller, four (4) pairs of props, two (2) TB50 batteries, battery charger, charging hub, power cable, USB cable (with double A ports), micro SD card (16GB), vision system calibration plate, three gimbal dampeners, propeller mounting plates, carrying case and four (4) battery insulation stickers)
- Eight (6) TB50 Batteries
- DJI Zenmuse XT (640x512 30hz 13mm Advanced Radiometric) or the Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Radiometric
- DJI Matrice M200/M210 XT Camera Adapter
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Sets (1 CW, 1 CCW)
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Mounting Plate Sets
- DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- DJI 180W Power Adaptor (Without AC Cable)
- DJI 180-Watt AC Power Adaptor Cable
- DJI Crystal Sky 7.85” LCD Screen
- DJI Crystal Sky Remote Control Mount
- GPC DJI Matrice M200 Series Hard Case
- RMUS Remote UAS Pilot Package
- Strobe Light System for Night Operations
- Drone Deploy Enterprise, to create maps and collect thermal data
- High capacity TB55 batteries for longer flight times
- Additional remote/Crystal Sky screen for dual pilot operation
- Z30 high zoom camera offers a 30X optical zoom and 6X digital zoom for a combined 180X zoom
- X5S camera for increased video resolution
- With our on site training program , we come to you to assist you in all aspects of the newly purchased tool, updating, assembly, storage just to name a few.
DJI M200 Quadcopter Features
- Forward, upward and downward object avoidance system
- 3 mile/7km range
- Weatherproof enclosed design allows for flights in inclement weather and rain (IP-43 rated)
- Higher capacity TB55 batteries allow for higher flight times (30-35 minutes depending on payload)
- Activetrack mode allows the pilot to keep moving subjects in frame automatically (ideal for keeping track of missing/hiding persons while their position is relayed to the ground team).
- Point of Interest mode circles the object of interest while allowing the pilot(s) to focus on camera operation.
- Compatible with the new DJI Pilot app for advanced public safety oriented features
- Built-in ADS-B receiver alerts the pilot(s) of nearby manned aircraft
- High-performance motors paired with 17” propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds (22.3 mph maximum)
- Dual-battery power system with internal heaters allow for greater operating temperature range (-4° to 113° F/-20° to 45° C)
- 9” x 34.6” x 14.9” unfolded/28.1” x 8.7” x 9.3” folded
- 4lb/2kg payload capacity