DJI Mavic 2 Pro
BACKORDERED - For Availability & Pricing Call (607) 239-9119 or email email@example.com
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
The Hasselblad camera also supports the 10-bit Dlog-M color profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture. Dlog-M provides over 1 billion colors and high dynamic range photos. Your 4K HDR video can be immediately played back with correct color tones when the Mavic 2 Pro is attached to a 4K TV with HLG. The inclusion of an f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture has you covered for both high- and low-light environments, delivering bright and clear photos with smooth video.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and Right Sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward Sensor: Infrared sensor can precisely measure at ranges of up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
Trajectory Prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
High-Speed Tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Pro can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
Obstacle Sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 47.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Specs
|Maximum Takeoff Weight||2.00 lb / 907 g|
|Maximum Horizontal Speed||44.7 mph / 72 km/h (S-Mode)|
|Maximum Ascent Speed||16.4 ft/s / 5 m/s|
|Maximum Descent Speed||9.8 ft/s / 3 m/s|
|Maximum Wind Resistance||23.6 mph / 38 km/h|
|Flight Ceiling||3 mi / 6000 m|
|Maximum Flight Time||31 Minutes|
|Maximum Hover Time||29 Minutes|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||35°|
|Hovering Accuracy||±0.33' / 0.1 m Vertical with Vision Positioning
±1.64' / 0.5 m Vertical with GPS
±0.98' / 0.3 m Horizontal with Vision Positioning
±4.92' / 1.5 m Horizontal with GPS
|GNSS Support||GPS, GLONASS|
|Operating Range||36.1 to 131.2' / 11.0 to 40.0 m|
|Required Object Reflectivity||>20%|
|Vision System||Downward, Forward, Backward, Left, Right|
|Operating Range||1.6 to 131.2' / 0.5 to 40.0 m|
|Obstacle Sensory Range||36.1 to 131.2' / 11.0 to 40.0 m|
|Forward Field of View||40° (Horizontal)
|Backward Field of View||60° (Horizontal)
|Operating Environment||Surface with Clear Patterns at >15 lux|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz (2.400 - 2.483)
5.8 GHz (5.725 - 5.850)
|Maximum Operating Distance||4.97 Miles / 8000 m at 2.4 G
4.97 Miles / 8000 m at 5.8 G
|Transmitter Power||26 dBm (2.4 G)
26 dBm (5.8 G)
|Connectivity||1 x Lightning
1 x Micro-USB
1 x USB Type-C
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In|
|Battery Capacity||3950 mAh|
|Battery Configuration||1 S / 3.83 V|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Devices up to 6.30" / 160 mm Wide and 0.3" / 7.62 mm Thick|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Effective Pixels||20 MP|
|Lens Field of View||77°|
|Aperture||f/2.8 to 11|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||3.3' / 1.0 m|
|Photo ISO Range||100 to 3200 (Auto)
100 to 12,800 (Manual)
|Video ISO Range||100 to 6400 (Auto)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8 to 1/8000 Second|
|Photo Resolution||3:2: 5472 x 3648|
|Photo Format||JPEG, DNG|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30 fps
2688 x 1512p at 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 fps
|Recording Media||microSD (up to 128 GB)|
|Photo Modes||Auto-Exposure Bracketing (AEB), Burst Shooting, Interval, Single Shot|
|Number of Axes||3 (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Control Range||Pitch: -90 to 30°
Yaw: -75 to 75°
|Angular Speed||Pitch: 120°/s|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Capacity||3850 mAh / 59.29 Wh|
|Battery Configuration||4 S / 15.4 V|
|Maximum Charging Power||80 W|
|Charging Temperature||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Weight||10.48 oz / 297 g|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 1.8 A|
|Output Voltage||17.6 V, 3.41 A
17 V, 3.53 A
5 V, 2 A
|Power Rating||60 W|
|Number of Rotors||4|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Overall Dimensions||3.6 x 3.3 x 8.4" / 91.0 x 84.0 x 214.0 mm (Folded)
9.5 x 3.3 x 12.7" / 242.0 x 84.0 x 322.0 mm (Unfolded)