DJI Cendence S Remote Controller (M200V2)
DJI Cendence S Remote Controller Key Features
- Dual-frequency support to help give a more stable streaming video experience
- Throttle can be set to either the right or left stick
- Up to 4 hours of battery life
- Full charge with a standard charger (not included) in approximately 2 hours
- Recharge in approximately 1 hour and 11 minutes with an Intelligent Battery Charging Hub (not included)
Dual Remote Controller Mode
The Cendence S supports Dual Remote Controller Mode for more complicated flights and filming. With an extra controller (not included), one person can fly the drone while the other controls the gimbal camera itself. Dual-control functionality is supported between two pilots that can be up to 656' apart.
Dials, Levers, and Knobs
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence S remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
The Cendence S remote controller’s antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
When precision camera control is required, the Cendence S remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
- 4G Dongle Port
- SDI and HDMI ports support broadcasting at 1080i50 and 720p60.
- Connect DJI Focus, Tracktenna, or other compatible accessories via the CAN port. Use Tracktenna to achieve stable and high-bandwidth transmission over long distances at 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz frequency bands.
- The USBA port supports connecting with other mobile devices.
Cendence S uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence S via the power port. Cendence S uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
- Practical accessories make using Cendence S easy.
- The Cendence S Support Rig takes on part of the controller’s weight, making it easier to hold for long periods of time.
- Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control.
- The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
- Matrice 200 V2 Series
- CrystalSky Intelligent Battery
- Cendence Mobile Device Holder