Autel EVO II + Pix4Dreact for Public Safety
New Autel + Pix4Dreact Bundle for Public Safety
Autel Robotics and Pix4D are announcing a new bundle: The Autel EVO II Rugged Bundles will now include Pix4Dreact, Pix4D’s 2D fast-mapping software at no extra charge.
This new partnership is specially tailored to meet the needs of the Public Safety sector.
Now compatible with all Autel EVO II camera models for real color mapping, Pix4Dreact is specifically designed to provide quick and reliable situational awareness to first-responders while in the field. Fast, lightweight, easy-to-use and robust, it can produce high-quality 2-dimensional orthomosaic maps when time is of the essence. It is the perfect software companion to the Autel EVO II, enabling teams on the ground to respond quickly and safely.
These new bundles include the Autel EVO II drone(1), a hard carrying case, one additional flight battery and yearly license(2) of Pix4Dreact. This collaborative effort between Autel Robotics and Pix4D combines one of the fastest “out of the box, into the air” drones on the market with Pix4D’s fast-mapping software for emergency response.
Christopher Cressy, Managing Director for Pix4D North America, continues “The EVO II is an impressive drone platform and ideally suited to public safety missions. It’s light, fast, and easy to operate. Paired with Pix4Dreact and a simple laptop computer, any drone pilot or responder on the ground can generate and share a high-resolution scale map in minutes, anywhere in the world, with or without network connectivity.”
Gary DeLuca, Autel Robotics USA’s CEO, adds, “At Autel Robotics, we are proud to offer the fastest rapid-deployment aircraft in the industry, and the speed of Pix4Dreact is the ideal complementary application for our aircraft. No other application, and no other aerial product in public safety and construction industries output actionable data as efficiently, accurately, and with quality orthomosaics as Pix4Dreact partnered with Autel Enterprise.”
For more information, select an Autel EVO II + Pix4Dreact for Public Safety Bundle:
Autel EVO II PRO + Pix4Dreact for Public Safety Bundle
Autel EVO II DUAL + Pix4Dreact for Public Safety Bundle
Customers that have not received an opportunity card in their rugged bundles can activate their account by contacting Autel Customer Support at 1-844-MY AUTEL (844-692-8835), provide their model number and serial number and they will receive their activation code.
Upgrade your Pix4Dreact license for unlimited fast mapping
The current Pix4Dreact Yearly license will expire 365 days after first use. If you would like to continue mapping without time constraints, then why not upgrade to a Pix4Dreact Perpetual license?
For EVO II pilots only, we are offering a special upgrade opportunity:
Upgrade the included Pix4Dreact Yearly license
to a Pix4Dreact Perpetual license
for only $600!
How to upgrade:
- Follow the steps in your Welcome Letter and receive your Pix4Dreact Yearly license
- Contact Drone-Works at 607-239-9119 or email@example.com and ask to upgrade you to a Pix4react Perpetual license.
- Provide Drone-Works with your Pix4Dreact Yearly license key (8-digit code).
- This offer is not available through Pix4D’s website.
- The upgrade offer is valid until your Pix4Dreact Yearly license expires, or Dec 31 2021, whichever comes first.
- (1) EVO II Pro and EVO II Dual ONLY. This offer is NOT available with the EVO II (8K)
- (2) The current Pix4Dreact Yearly license will expire 365 days after first use. If you would like to continue mapping without time constraints, an upgrade to a Pix4Dreact Perpetual license at a special price is available.